Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Five days to Dalyth Apocalypse!

Just a reminder to players to have your 2500/2750 point lists ready-- note that Apocalypse battles do not use a Force Organization Chart, so feel free to use any choices from your lists. I've printed out the FAQs from Codices: Space Marines, Witch Hunters, and Tau Empire. :-) There isn't a FAQ for Chaos Space Marines or Orks. :-(

Marcellus and we each have a set of templates, so that's covered, and Marcellus is bringing tons of terrain. The store opens at noon on Sundays, so please be there ready to set up and play. We can order pizza at the shop, and I suggest picking up some for Abe as well, to thank him for staying open for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there with bells on!!!

Democratus said...

I'll be there as soon as possible. I have a potential lead on a new job and will be having brunch with my prospective employer. But I should be there before 12:30.

Unfortunately, I won't have a completely painted army.

See you all there for the big brawl!