Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Campaign talk

I have FAILED! Emperor Protect Me!

I did not do the campaign map over the holidays like I said I would. Bad me. I may be joining the Repentia squads later...

So I want to get together with every who wants to be in this next campaign and finally work out the details and get things started.

Dragon's Lair is having an Iron Builder contest on the 10th. I plan to be there to build and talk and hopefully win...something!

But if you can't make it to that how about the next AA time, Feb. the 24th?

We can meet at any of the stores, bring pencil and paper, and maybe we can get in a Combat Patrol mission afterwards.

4 comments:

Ethereal Council, Dalyth Prime said...

I'll be happy to meet wherever you do, so just let me know when.

It looks like at least two of us are out of town for the weekend, so this Sunday may not be so hot.

Maybe we can get some response for a week-night meeting sometime Feb 11-15?

Whaddaya say, folks?

Democratus said...

Indeed. Perhaps we can have a post-Bab5 meeting, since we know that several of us will be there?

All that is required is to synch up with Waaaagh Becker.

Atreides said...

I concur with the B5 post meet...

TxHiveQueen said...

Ok then!

After B5 this Sunday?

I thought Mike didn't want to join in the campaign this time?