Wednesday, November 28, 2007

combat patrol tourney this Saturday!

The Lair will be hosting a 500 point Combat Patrol tourney this Saturday, December 1st. We're planning on going to do a little playification, and hope to see folks there!

Sunday, we can hammer down the last of the planning for the Dalyth Prime Apocalypse battle, set for the 16th of December. We'll check with Kirk to see if the Lair is available as a venue the very next time we see him-- Saturday at the latest, but likely sooner, if the moonlighting checks arrive today. If y'all see him before then, would you ask as well?

2 comments:

Democratus said...

I hope to be there. 500 points is tiny for a chaos player. I'll be lucky to have 15 models on the table! At least it will be easy to have all of it painted.

Good luck to all who participate!

Ethereal Council, Dalyth Prime said...

indeed!

I'll bring the Tau again, and see how we do.

Then I'll be working on my modelling Apocalypse project...