Monday, November 12, 2007

Round Five Summaries coming!

I'm going to be cooped up for the BP study tomorrow, and not getting out till Wednesday afternoon. I should probably have summaries up for late Wednesday evening.

I'll bring copies Sunday as usual, for the beginning of round 5!

Reminder about Round 4 small games: Marcellus has a KT-assassination mission attacking vs Aaron, Mike has a 500 pt Recon mission (BGB, 83) attacking Daniel, and Gordon has a KT-sabotage attacking Poney's Sisters to complete by Saturday.

3 comments:

Democratus said...

It's amazing that we are about to complete our second campaign. I think this League is really on a roll!

Ethereal Council, Dalyth Prime said...

Agreed, D.

I have feedback from Mike that his small game will be played just prior to Battle Five. I have plans to play mine with Poney on Saturday. How 'bout the third?

Ethereal Council, Dalyth Prime said...

I'm going to also announce that Poney and I will have our short game tomorrow before (or instead of) the long game tomorrow.