Friday, October 19, 2007

Industrial Terrain

Within the CXI we own two complete sets of Necromunda Terrain. This terrain has served us well through countless campaigns, games of Necromunda and various and sundry other games. Thanks to those at Club Workshed I have seen an interesting Industrial Terrain Set.


This set is made by Litko Aerosystems. Currently there is no price on this set, but for my money It looks pretty good. Apparently it is a modular set that you buy idividual modules for and in time you can end up with the picture above. According to the PDF within the site they are looking at a November 1, 2007 realease date.

5 comments:

Ethereal Council, Dalyth Prime said...

Those look interesting... now what's this about building a Warhound Titan?

Psyberwolfe said...

Warhound? oh noes ... a WARLORD titan. more to come soon.

Ethereal Council, Dalyth Prime said...

So is this a scratch build, or did you acquire one of these puppies?

As for my Tau Empire, I'm thinking an actual taxidermed manta ray may be cheaper and easier to acquire than a Manta Missile Destroyer...

(btw, what's with the Brazilian 'spam'?)

Atreides said...

Thought the First: Sorry, I don't spreckenze Portuguese.

Thought the Second: I'm not even sure if I'm spelling Portuguese correctly.

Thought the Third: The Industriel set looks pretty cool. Any idea on price?

Thought the Final: I am so down for building a Warlord Titan. How does one accomplish this? And when do we start?

Psyberwolfe said...

Spammer has been dealt with. Buh Bye.
As for the warlord we will need pictures a little cash and all of our modeling skill. I think it would be super cool to have a titan that we could bring. Especially one that we built.