Friday, October 5, 2007

A night of 40K at the Forge

Poney, Daniel, and I were at Battleforge tonight, for two games of Pre-Heresy goodness. Ultramarine Frank and Poney duked it out (stay tuned for a great group photo of the Smurfs with Old One Eye!), and I took on Travis(?) and Chris Davis, who both fielded Thousand Sons. I had Laer, which is a mixed Tau/Tyranid list. Very much a standard list for me, except for 8 Stealers and a Lictor. It was an Alpha Cleanse, and I think I can say without fear of contradiction that I ate their respective lunches.

We all know that Broadsides are a nightmare, and that Hammerheads are nasty. MVP of the night, however, goes to the Sniper Drone Team that was charged by a lone surviving Terminator and killed it stone dead. Yeah, it was just the one unsaved wound, but I take these victories where I can git 'em.

Now, to fight Brandon with this list in "The Scouring of Laeran" on Sunday at Battleforge, while y'all have your Battles on Dalyth Prime.

Hope to see folks at the Ironbuilders' Tourney tomorrow at the Lair!

No comments: